CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Unveiling



Lol I'm going to unveil something
 ... 
...
You guys may hav seen it b4 or wateva, i just wan to blog bout it, so not trying to show of incase ANYONE of u might think lols. So please do not take this as a way for me to announce my credibility.. I just want to share with my friends and people what i can do and bless those who can be bless in what I do.... here goes alrite
....
....
"Lets start form the very beginning, a very good place to start.." I forgot from what movie but its memorable lols....
 ...
... first one came when I was looking at my old pics when I drawn arms and hand to imitate what this drawing guide  was teaching... basically this is the turn up  

And I saw it ... and it was good...indeed..
....
So I went and pratice more and more... with the same posture and different position... result
...

.... and 

which seems bad and good, from here i got the basics and was constantly upgrading... practice makes perfect I guess.... then we have
Many again trial and error... oh ya this is done in church during and after holy communion time ... hehe
...
...
And then my interest went more than just hands I wanted more so ... I ask around and check websites for human anatomy drawing techniques.... then i found this
...
http://www.bakaneko.com/howto/figure/anatomy2/index.html
.....
... and also thanks to Joyce lend me her drawing book also hehe...
....
and this became the result
 
this i my first try... not much but as I practice.....
....
but still not satisfied it was to perfect... the spine was too straight , usually  the back bone slants to give that right posture...
......
Phew.. keep cool.. anyways I up my courage a little to draw
.....
.....
Yes I draw Jesus... but yet it still end up a little out of proportion.. the loin cloth should be abit more higher hehe
......
......
Oh ya then I went back to drawing hands as usual and it was still good....
alrite so I continue my sketching with other roles of the body than just standing around (practicing) like.....
.......
...and...
.......
then
by DENIECE ahhhh aka bubu..
........
a moment of sadness please as we remember this day as a lost of a 50cent page....
.....
.....
.....Alrite and lastly my latest work that I am proud of, quite good..... INDEED
.....
Alite I'm done for now... catch next time as more comes.. I hope
........
"Thats all folks, na na na ...." by Warner Brothers iconic moment when the Pig comes out and end the show 

0 comments: