CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

2008 Here comes the Change

Hold on to something people... gonna be bumpy... Too long have it been since I last update this blog... where should I start... much have happen since my last blog, Holiday, Fellowship, Christmas, New Year (Bukit Cahaya), unveiling of CSZ & SSZ..... good times indeed.

After my hols now, my sem have started again, and the greatest thing that took place is
......
.
..
I got 4.0 GPA flat... Woo Hoo.... woo hoo...woo hoo...woo hoo....woo hoo............woo hoo
good achievement for a slacker like me.

...
...
...Must change indeed

Now I am going to start and end this year with this verse,


Galatians 2:20 "I have been crucified with Christ, it is no longer I who live but Christ live in me, and the live which i now live in the flesh, I live by faith in the Son of God who love me and gave Himself for me"
...
...
This prayer speaks of surrendering, so that I will not lead this life and made human error but that I let God take the wheels and in the end I will live by faith and I do have faith in my God to provide...He
who gave Himself for me...
...
...
hand in hand with
....
....
1 Chronicles 4:10 And Jabez called upon the God of Israel "Oh, that you will bless me indeed, and enlarge my teritory, that Your hand would be with me, and that you would keep me away from evil, so that I may not cause pain." So God granted what he requested
...
....
my blessing prayer.... Good start... Good start
...
...
My Personal Vission for this year is
...
...
That I live in Christ; and Christ in me, that I may live by faith in accordance to God's perfect view....
....
"Lord i want to live a life, so close to You that my heartbeat lives in You, and Your heartbeat lives in me... For it is no longer I who live but Christ live in me... through word and prayer "
...
...
And this my personal Goal
...
SPIRITUAL
...
Prayer pray and wait on the Lord daily (1/2 hour at least)
....and pray everytime I'm in TPM at 1.30pm
....
Word pratice BICEPS in devotion
...read new testament at least by May
...One2One , memorize verse (to be well verse)
...
Gospel be able to speak of Christ in campus and to strangers
...
NON-SPIRITUAL
....
Physical lose 10kg, objective to reach 85kg, through Gym, Daily running, Basketball, and Ultimate Frisbee
...
Bonding with Youth Cg..and others
...
Drawing better at sketching
...
Academic score with flying colors
...
...
Joshua 1:8 Do not let this book of the Law depart from your mouth
meditate on it day and night,
so that you may be careful to do everything in it,
Then you will be prosperous and successful
...
...
...prosperous and successful... indeed
...
Involvement in 2008
  • Kah Heng's CSZ group
  • Internship for YA
  • Sunday School
  • Logistics
  • and other

Let this be a good year indeed

0 comments: