CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 9, 2009

My Undoing

In a word many things many thing hav happen to me in so many ways, well mayb cox I've not been active enough in this blog i mean, it has been 1 year since d last time I log unto this piece of method.... or way to express my feeling to people I do not know. So this is my undoing.

There's so many things that happen to me in a nutshell:

1) Out of school

2) Holday for such a long time ... losing my priorities in life

3) Losing a 1 day dog to a car adcident..... in remembrance to Terry, my 1 day mix female puppy..... sad moment when I realize the thing that I wanted since young just gone like that in an unfair moment. Well atleast it was happy and full when she left. Still sad.

4) I went into work for the company name JTM, whoose client is UNICEF... which I was a fundraiser for, I'm happy Ii took the job, it change me to become some1 different from before, since then I hav a new gain confidence to take control of the situation.

5) And also I hav also gain a new found purpose in God, new priorities to gain.


Upcoming post will come in time, I want this post to be the start of something, not the end of everything.

I just want to take this chance to thank the few people to start back my blog even it have been long overdue...but hey thanks.

Michelle, Deniece, Andrea, Eddie, Ann Pang and the rest of the people who remind me of my dead blog. Thanks.




Before I end it, again I want to put this in remembrance of Terry, my one day dog.

1 comments:

Deniece said...

swt... y so cham 1 ur dog... only 1 day.. o.o