CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Introduction of Rocky Ng


Haha being a laid back and lazy person I got life easy for me... no challenges or adventures in life. This is my life, my testimony. Alrite I guess I shud start how I gave my life to Jesus.. well I guess I was a very sad lonely boy being of no friends around, keeping all my feelings to me, myself , and I. Even being so close to my brother Elroy, I never really let anything out to him.. that's the person I am quiet and conservative...even to the closest of friends. Even if it is my parents.

Hah....as funny as I was before, this is where life takes a twist I was 10-11 years old i guess when my bro kept going too church.. being curios and all I followed my bro to this church name Cheras EFC, nothing much to say about it except that IT CHANGE MY VIEW of what a church is. But nothing major ever happen..really. I was still lonely and had no real friends. Ya I had those that dun really care, so yeh I was lonely :). But thinking that I am a Christian adn all I went to a Christian Fellowship conference at SMK Cokraine. Over there when we worship this particular verse touch me so... the song is called "Here I am to Worship"

The bridge goes like this
" And I never know how much it caused, to see my sins upon the cross"
From here I saw my sins that flashes in me... the time I lied, the time I steal from my parents and the canteen... yes I was stealing snucking some 10s into my pocket, taking food from the canteen without paying until I got caught by the my parents and the cafeteria worker... funny indeed.

then this bridge comes up
"Call upon the name of the Lord and be saved"
I cried out to Jesus in my heart and wept with all my heart and I no longer felt lonely, I felt someone is watching me and embracing... that's when I know my God is there... One who chose a sad unpopular kid to be His children. And I know from then on I will never be lonely ever...and until now I was never proven wrong because my God reigns 4eva.

And so from that day on I was restored 4eva by my Lord Jesus Christ who came to died and saved me. What happen after that worship.. I accept Christ verbally in front one of the helpers which is from my church. I learn more about Jesus and became someone else, no more was I lonely and i gain friends in church and school... friends and true friends that I know that they are there when I needed them the most. Also the one that kept me on my feet before I accepted Christ was my brother even until now he is one of my oldest friend.

So anyone out there who is at the same state as I was, know this God wants you and he waits for you at the other end to embrace you to the very end....sounds corny I know but do you think he isn't waiting for the very moment for you to call upon the name of the Lord. Amen.

3 comments:

Jon said...

hey pebby,
hahaha sorry for the seemingly 'negative' comments at my house when u showed me ur blog.i'm sure u know there are times i purposely sound 'negative' right since we so 'hing tai', so dun be discouraged kekeke.

i'll be hanging around ur blog waiting for bubu, joye and others to come and wreck havoc on ur blog then i'll follow suit...hehehehehe see ya

Andr3a said...

Now i know how u came to know Jesus... hehez... u went to SMK Cochrane evangelistic meeting? or is SMK Cokraine another school??? hehehe... since i'm here might as well drop u a million thanx for every kind deeds u did... for helping to arrange chairs, washing the dishes, moping the floor... all these "little little" things meant a lot to me.. am always glad u help out with a cheerful heart... it's not easy to get people working cheerfully like u bro... thanx a lot. Keep shining for Jesus, make 2008 no laid back and laziness for u... hahaha

Eddison said...

Yea babe...i appreciate dat u always grab me to nips me...brotherly love la brotherly love...i will remember u always, Cyclone