CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Okay.... Whats next

Due to the fact that I practically do not have a proper Internet environment, my post will not be consist ant and therefore will become into what is called outdated... so it will be all words... bear with it.

I'm going to start out with the past.... around a year ago, I had a 1 day dog.

(I do not have any picture, of it now... but imagine it as a mix breed puppy, with short yellow/gold fur... and eyes that no dog lover can resist)

Her name is Terry.... only knew it was a her later....

Anyways, it started with me, my dad and bro.... we love dogs, and have a liking for them... but there was the woman of the house who really despise dogs, my mom. She really did felt uneasy with dogs.

as I quote
" Dogs are dirty, and leaves fur everywhere, and they shit in places... and... and... Haiya they are really dirty"

So then how were we able to achieve this incredible feat.... well I was not there when it happen but what I heard was that one day while my mom and dad was at home, this puppy appeared while my mom was drying the clothes, and so she asked my dad to shu it away. So my dad came out and try to push it out of the house, but every time when its out it comes back going under the gate and coming in the house not willing to give up.

When my dad saw this, he went and try to convince to woman to let the dog stay.... and with great surprise, my mother allow the dog to stay.

And when I reach home... I thought my brother was joking with me when he said that we have a dog.

But as I enter into the house and saw this cute dog running to me, I felt my heart melt, as I saw something that I thought would never come.

Haahaha.... if you want to know what happen next with the 1 day dog... then stay tune to the future episodes... title 1 day dog part 2... cya

1 comments:

Jon said...

u refer ur mum as woman??